Reasons to Call Us
- You have neck pain, back pain, headaches, whiplash, a disc injury, arm/leg pain or sciatica.
- You have injuries from a car collision, motorcycle accident, or bicycle accident.
- You hurt yourself on the job.
- You twisted yourself into a pretzel while replacing the faucet in the RV.
- We are much faster than the emergency room.
- We have immediate appointments available.
- We offer a variety of insurance and payment options.
- We get results.
What We Do
- A detailed examination.
- We take x-rays in our clinic, if necessary, and there is an MRI and CT scan center directly across the street if we need it.
- We determine your diagnosis and plan for recovery.
- We thoroughly discuss all of your treatment options to your satisfaction.
- We help you with insurance paperwork, accident reports, and answer all of your questions.
- We make your appointments convenient.
What is Treatment Like?
- You rarely have to wait.
- Dr. Berntsen performs all of the procedures himself at every appointment, which means you don’t have to guess who you will be seeing when you arrive. Each time you come in, he knows exactly what needs to be done and doesn’t waste your precious time.
- An important goal is to heal your muscles, ligaments, discs, nerves, cartilage and joints, which are the tissues that surround and interweave with your spine. An equally important goal is to realign your vertebrae to make sure they move properly and are stable. The doctor helps make your spinal column strong and supple to support your body and to protect the all-important spinal cord.
- There are several painless therapies that are used in different combinations to speed up your healing. You can expect massage, moist heat, interferential therapy, laser therapy (Class IV), gentle adjustment of your spinal joints and stretching and strengthening exercises. We expect you to regain your strength, flexibility, and stamina so that you can do everything you did before the injury, or more.